|Turning the Tables||Gallery||Transcript|
Craig dines at the restaurant where his older brother works and orders up a plate of REVENGE... and lots of breadsticks.
The episode starts with Craig cleaning the bathroom mirror, when Bernard kicks him out to get ready for work. Craig tells Bernard he was cleaning in there, and he implies that chores are chores, not work. When Craig comes back, it's found to be messy.
At the Stump, Craig complains about Bernard while Kelsey is measuring J.P. for an imaginary shrink ray. Craig is scrolling through the Pasta la Vista menu and finds an order for unlimited breadsticks. Craig has an idea to annoy Bernard using it. He then mentions the vault, and they open it.
In Pasta la Vista, Alexis dares Bernard to try a drink she calls "The Alexis Special", which consists of every drink in the restaurant, including the coffee creamers. Bernard tries it, and is grossed out by it, wishing they had some customers.
They are excited as the door opens, only to find that Craig, Kelsey and J.P. are standing there. Bernard questions what they are doing there, and Craig answers that they are waiting to be seated, he attempts to get them to leave by saying they are full, but Alexis intervenes asking if Craig is visiting Bernard. Bernard says that they were visiting and have to go, but Alexis says they should stay.
Bernard assumes Craig will order some waters, but Craig shows him that he has enough money for the unlimited salad and breadsticks special, and implies that they will be there all day. Bernard brings up mom, but Craig says that she isn't here to save him. Bernard tells the three to be on their best behavior, and Craig says he and the other two will be on their best behavior.
The scene then cuts to the three of them making a scene. Craig requests cheese for the salad, and Bernard tells him to say when, but Craig doesn't say when until Bernard runs out of cheese. When the three start to eat the breadsticks, Craig starts to "eat those feelings" for inconveniences that Bernard brings upon Craig.
- At the point that it aired, "Turning the Tables" was the least viewed episode of the series.
- Additionally, it is the lowest-rated episode of Season 2.
- When Bernard serves the salad and breadsticks, Kelsey is seen doing a dance move known as the "Hype".
- The restaurant's name is a pun on the famous quote "Hasta la vista, baby!" from the 1984 film The Terminator.
- The unlimited salad and breadsticks as well as Bernard telling Craig to say when to stop grating cheese may be references to the real-world restaurant Olive Garden.
- Mortimor should not have been allowed in the restaurant due to non-service animals not being allowed in food establishments.
- Gar's Sports Nutrition is a reference to Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega from OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.