|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. Feel free to expand it.
An unusually hot day at the creek melts all of Kit's ice pops, so Craig helps her find a shortcut to her frozen snack supplier before everything else melts.
- Evelyn (debut)
- Roger (debut)
- Aaron (cameo)
- Big Red (cameo)
- Cannonball (cameo)
- Burl (debut)
- Danny (cameo)
- This is Kit's second major appearance, after "Under the Overpass".
- Roger is a boy who lives under a bridge, pretends to be a troll and asks passersby near impossible to solve riddles. This is a reference to The Grumpy Old Troll from a Nickelodeon series Dora the Explorer.
- This episode reveals that Kit's trader instincts may have been taught to her by her grandmother.
- Kit is revealed to have only passing grades at math.
- This episode hints at a future attraction between Craig and Kit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.