An unusually hot day at the creek melts all of Kit's ice pops, so Craig helps her find a shortcut to her frozen snack supplier before everything else melts.
- Evelyn, Kit's grandmother (Debut)
- Roger, The Bridge Troll (Debut)
- Aaron (Cameo)
- Big Red (Cameo)
- Cannonball (Cameo)
- Burl (Debut)
- This is Kit's second major appearance, after "Under the Overpass".
- This is the debut appearance of Kit's grandmother, Evelyn, nicknamed "Grammy".
- This is also the debut appearance of Roger, a boy who lives under a bridge, pretends to be a troll and asks passers by near impossible to solve riddles.
- This episode reveals that Kit's trader instincts may have been taught to her by her Grammy.
- Kit is revealed to have only passing grades at math.
- This episode (and Grammy) seemingly hint at a future attraction between Craig and Kit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.