|The Other Side||Gallery||Transcript|
It is the first episode in the series with two parts.
Craig, Kelsey and J.P. must journey past the Overpass into uncharted territory: the Other Side of the Creek.
- Horse Girls
- The Green Poncho
- The Sewer Queen
- Cherry Blossom (debut)
- Maya (debut)
- Unnamed merchant (debut)
- Acorn Guard (debut)
- Acorn Knight (debut)
- Unnamed rando (debut)
- Big Red (cameo)
- The Water Lily Brigade (mentioned)
- The Ninja Kids (mentioned)
- Junk Lord (mentioned)
- Ronald (mentioned)
- Brownie Monster (mentioned)
- This is the first episode with a different title screen jingle. In this case, the music is played on a guitar instead of a keyboard.
- The snack bar has Cookie Cats available for sale, which are fictional ice cream sandwiches from Steven Universe.
- This is the second episode in which Kelsey wears her hair loose, the first being "The Curse".
- The episode title may be a reference to the song of the same name featured in The Greatest Showman.
- The costumes each kid wears are based on plants.
- The Squishers at the snack bar are likely a parody of Fruit Gushers.
- This episode serves as the sequel to "Under the Overpass," "Jessica's Trail", and "Return of the Honeysuckle Rangers".
- This episode premiered the same day as the Victor and Valentino half hour special "Welcome to the Underworld".
- This episode takes place after the events of "Summer Wish".