|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|The Legend of the Library||Gallery||Transcript|
When the library is thrown into disarray, an ancient ghost is awoken[sic].
- "The Legend of the Library" was made available for purchase on distribution platforms before the "Capture the Flag" miniseries.
- It came as part of Volume 6, which otherwise consists of the third season of the show from "Breaking the Ice" onward.
- This episode was made available on distribution platforms the day after the episode's premiere, while the miniseries wasn't available until November 5, 2021.
- This is the fourth episode that doesn't take place at the Creek, after "The Takeout Mission", "Craig of the Beach", and "Snow Place Like Home".
- Stacks compares her plight to a book titled Interview with the Swamp Monster, a reference to the gothic horror novel Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice.
- The Halloween credits remix first used in "The Curse" returns.
- The Featured Voices section of the credits uses the incorrect font for the number portion of Philip Solomon's role as Kid 68.
- The second-season episode of Victor and Valentino featuring La Llorona, "The Lonely Haunts Club 3: La Llorona", aired exactly 52 weeks before this episode.