|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|The Last Game of Summer||Gallery||Transcript|
It's the last day of summer, and the last chance for Craig to uncover an ancient treasure beneath the Creek.
- The Old Game Master (mentioned)
- Mr. Schulman (mentioned)
- J.P.'s teacher (mentioned)
- J.P.'s guidance counselor (mentioned)
- Neil Pokoly (mentioned)
- All of the Stump Kids go to different schools.
- The episode might be a reference to The Goonies.
- The American flag at the end of the episode has 15 stripes rather than 13. It is unknown if this is intentional.
- [7:43] The inscription on the pipe only appears to be three lines long when shown zoomed out, even though it is actually four lines.
- [9:04] The panels aren't flipped when the suitcase falls but when the camera returns to the pipes they are flipped again.