|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|The Council of the Creek: Operation Hive-Mind||Gallery||Transcript|
When bees take over the Trading Tree, Craig must assemble the Council of the Creek to avert disaster.
Episode starts an elder bee telling the queen bee it's time to leave the hive but then a nornal bee tells them both that he found a good spot for them.
The Craig of the Creek studio logo starts, seconds after, the trading tree, presents day appears on the corner of said location.
Craig and his friends eat ice pops then Craig throw his stick at Kit, but then as he goes to throw it out, he hears noise from the trash can, only to realize a bee is in there, which the trash can falls, all Craig shouts "BEES!" and everyone runs away but Craig trips and sees a bee on his hand and the bee stinks his.
The screen goes to black then shows Craig's house with Kelsey and J.P. at his door. Kelsey explains why he brought flowers only for J.P. to realize the bees might find the smell of them and throws then. Craig then opens the door with a cast on and because he likes purple, he shows the others his thumbs with a shocking reaction.
- Old Drone Bee
- Queen Bee
- Worker Bee
- Beth the Timekeeper (non-speaking)
- 10 Speeds
- The Sewer Queen
- Cheese Sticks
- Junk Lord (non-speaking)
- Paintball Mike
- The Rat King (mentioned)
- Sick Kid
- Lil' Chris
- Angel (cameo)
- The Craig of the Creek Studios logo is a parody of the Marvel Studios logo.
- The imagery in the text is the Craig of the Creek theme.
- One Creek Kid enjoying an ice-pop is wearing a shirt with a cat on it that strongly resembles Garfield.
- Craig's favorite color is revealed to be fuchsia.
- Honeypaw is a reference to Winnie the Pooh.
- The song that plays in the intro of this episode is the same song that Bryson plays in the episode "Craig and the Kids' Table."
- In the Brazilian Portuguese dub, Kelsey says "How embarrassing! Where is our swarm?", a joke pointing out how similar the words embarrassing (vexame) and swarm (enxame) are.
- Bobby's lines "My Craig?" and "My plandy!" are references to the running gag where he spills his candy and says "My candy!"
- Frizboy's name is spelled "Frisboy" in the credits.
- The Re-Recording Mixers section of the credits is misspelled "Re-Recrding Mixers".