The Tea Timers are a group of rich and elegant children. They love tea parties, and their base, Tea Timers' Club, is designed to host them. The Tea Timers sometimes invite other Creek Kids to their parties. However, they do this for their personal entertainment. They enjoy causing drama between others. Their first appearance is in "The Invitation".
- Eliza: A girl from a rich family who is the leader of the group. She has peach skin and a long pink wig, over which she wears a tiara. She wears a light pink and white princess-style dress, with white gloves that reach beyond her elbows. She also wears hot pink boots hidden under her dress. She knows how to dance very well and is in charge of orchestrating the fights between the other children.
- Jane: Another girl from a rich family who dresses elegantly. She has brown skin, purple hair, a gala hat and a pair of gold earrings. She wears a purple dress with lilac socks and black shoes.
- George: A boy from a rich family who dresses similar to a butler. He has clear pale skin and blue hair combed/gelled back, he also has a light blue beauty mark on his face. He wears a white shirt underneath a blue tailcoat and a light blue bow tie, blue slacks with a blue belt, white socks and black shoes. He is the one in charge of taking the children who were kicked out of the party.
Both members have a British accent and they know how to dance very well. Despite being rich and elegant, Jane and George had fun in the food war in "The Invitation". But they are still plenty antagonistic, as shown in "Secret in a Bottle", where they blackmail everyone in the creek to give their stuff in exchange of a secret they found.
- "The Invitation" (debut)
- "Creek Cart Racers"
- "Jacob of the Creek"
- "Council of the Creek" (Eliza and George only)
- "Stink Bomb"
- "Tea Timers' Ball"
- "Secret in a Bottle"
- "The Other Side: The Tournament"
- "The Council of the Creek: Operation Hive-Mind" (Eliza only)
- "The Rise and Fall of the Green Poncho" (Eliza and George only)
- "Winter Creeklympics"
- "Craig World"