The Tea Timers are a group of rich and elegant children who dedicate themselves to tea parties. Their first appearance is in "The Invitation".
They invited several children from the Creek to their base under the pretense of being friendly. In reality, however, the Tea Timers invited those children so they could goad their guests into various arguments, as a form of entertainment.
Their base is known as the Tea Timer's Club, a giant tree with leaves that reach to the ground. Inside there are lights that illuminate the place and have a large table where they meet.
- Eliza: A girl from a rich family who dresses like a princess, and is the leader of the group. She has peach skin and long pink hair with a crown. She wears a dress half pink and half white, with a red strip in the middle. She wears red shoes hidden by her dress. She knows how to dance very well and is in charge of starting the fights between the other children.
- Jane: Another girl from a rich family who dresses elegantly. She has peach skin, purple hair, a gala hat and some gold rings. She wears a purple dress with lilac socks and black shoes.
- George: A boy from a rich family who dresses similar to a butler. He has clear peach skin and blue hair combed back with variations of color, it also has a light blue dot on its face. He wears a white shirt under a blue jacket and a blue bow tie, blue jeans with a blue belt, white socks and black shoes. He is the one in charge of taking the children who were kicked out of the party.
Both members have a British accent and they know how to dance very well. Despite being rich and elegant, Jane and George had fun in the food war in "The Invitation".
- "The Invitation" (debut)
- "Creek Cart Racers"
- "Jacob of the Creek"
- "Council of the Creek"
- "Stink Bomb"
- "Tea Timers' Ball"
- "Secret in a Bottle"
- "The Other Side: The Tournament"
- Eliza takes dance classes with her parents.