|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. Feel free to expand it.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character.|
|Sparkle Cadet (episode)||Gallery||Transcript|
Craig, Kelsey and JP team up with an intergalactic hero named Sparkle Cadet, hoping to save the Creek from negativity.
- It is revealed that Boris is from Connecticut.
- Sparkle Cadet's hair and peace sign pose are a reference to the titular character of the manga and anime series Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi.
- In the beginning of the episode, Craig was making a mask of Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- The Anti-Sparkle is a reference to the Anti-Spiral from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- This is the first episode where Mortimor is absent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.