|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
The eponymous pilot of Craig of the Creek is an online-exclusive short that was first released on December 1, 2017, on the Cartoon Network app and CN On Demand. It has a run-time of 11 minutes.
Craig is a 10-year-old boy who spends his afternoons playing in the wooded stretch of suburban wilderness known as the Creek. When he loses his beloved staff down a storm drain, Craig must journey with his best friends Kelsey and J.P. to find the entrance to the sewers hidden in the Creek and get it back.
- Earl Williams
- Paintball Mike
- The Paintballers
- The Sewer Queen
- Sewer Kids
- Beth the Timekeeper
- Priest Kid
- The Staff of Grandad's House
- The Purse of Holding
- The Tubinator
- Paint grenade
- Craig's staff and purse are given the names "The Staff of Grandad's House" and "The Purse of Holding", respectively. These names aren't used in the series until "Secret in a Bottle".
- The pilot's continuity with the series is dubious, as Craig flashes back to meeting the Sewer Queen in "Jessica's Trail", but there are many differences between the pilot and the series.
- The Cartoon Network Arcade mini-game "Camp Cardboard" is based on the pilot rather than the series.
- In the pile of objects that fell into the sewer, a doll can be seen that resembles the titular character of Steven Universe.
- Adjacent to the doll there is a Jason Mask from the Friday the 13th franchise.
- Craig's map spells Herkleton incorrectly as both Herkleston and Herkelson. The correct spelling is Herkleton.
- A label on Craig's map reads "Animal Burial Ground" the first time he takes out his map, but when he takes it out again later it says "Pet Cemetary"[sic].