|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
The Paintballers are a group of warring kids who fight in The Creek. Their main battlefield is Rainbow Alley, but can change if the rules of the battle are broken, they are willing to fight elsewhere. Instead of fighting other groups of kids, they fight amongst themselves, forming factions lead by Paintball Mike and his brother.
- "Sunday Clothes" (debut)
- "Doorway to Helen" (cameo)
- "The Last Kid in the Creek" (Paintball Mike only)
- "Secret Book Club"
- "Jacob of the Creek"
- "Council of the Creek"
- "Cousin of the Creek" (Paintball Mike only)
- "Tea Timers' Ball" (cameo)
- "Council of the Creek: Operation Hive-Mind" (Paintball Mike only)
- "Pencil Break Mania" (Paintball Benny only)
- "Trick or Creek"
- "The Rise and Fall of the Green Poncho" (Paintball Mike only)
- "Alternate Creekiverse"
- "Jessica the Intern"
- "Capture the Flag Part 1: The Candy"
- "Capture the Flag Part 4: The Plan"
- "Capture the Flag Part 5: The Game"
- "The Legend of the Library" (Paintball Benny only)