|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. Feel free to expand it.
|Evolution of Craig||Gallery||Transcript|
Craig rescues a tadpole and decides to raise him into a level 100 frog!
- This episode contains numerous references to the Pokémon franchise.
- The capsule Craig throws at the tadpole represents a Poké Ball.
- The evolution animation has a jingle and animation nearly identical to that of Pokémon Red and Blue.
- Craig's tadpole learning new things as it changes also happens in-game.
- The "Who's that Creek Kid" segment is a reference to the "Who's that Pokémon" segment before ad breaks in the Pokémon anime.
- Craig's battle against Kelsey and J.P. resembles a Pokémon battle.
- The scene in which Craig imagines what fifth grade will be like resembles a Pokémon's evolution sequence.
- Time Will Till, the book that Craig has as a summer read for fifth grade that he describes as being about a farmer who is old, is a reference of John Steinbeck's realist Great Depression-era novel The Grapes of Wrath.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.