The Elders of the Creek, often just the Elders, are a group of teenage boys that hang out in the Creek. They are some of the oldest residents of the Creek and claim to have been there longer than anyone. They give "great, ancient wisdom," as Craig puts it, in return for tribute.
Their base is a grotto they call Elder Rock; it is reached from a path on the side of the Creek lit by torches. The inside is lit by holiday lights and a lantern. The decor consists of a game table, folding chairs, a beanbag chair, rugs, a small bookcase, and a bin with live-action role-play weapons inside; also seen in the grotto are books, comics, figurines, and various collectibles. They also love anime. They used to be friends with Kenneth before the overpass was built.
- "You're It" (debut)
- "Bring Out Your Beast"
- "Kelsey Quest"
- "Power Punchers"
- "Dibs Court"
- "Kelsey the Elder"
- "Stink Bomb"
- "Secret in a Bottle"
- "Trading Day" (Mark only)
- "Crisis at Elder Rock"
- "The End Was Here"
- "In the Key of the Creek"
- "Ferret Quest" (Mark mentioned)
- "The Jinxening" (mentioned)
- "The Ground Is Lava!" (Mark and Barry only) (David mentioned)
- "The Ice Pop Trio" (Mark and Barry only) (David mentioned)
- "Pencil Break Mania"
- "Creature Feature"
- "Fan or Foe"
- Capture the Flag Part 3: The Legend (mentioned)
- The Elders of the Creek have appeared in Ben Levin and Matt Burnett's previous works, including I'm In Ur Manger Killing Ur Savior, Ronin Dojo Community College DX: The Digital Pirates of Dark Water Saga, and H.P. Papercraft.
- The Elders of the Creek have watched Codename: Kids Next Door, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and various shows produced by Hanna-Barbera.