David has clear skin and large eyes, which show an expression of surprise. He has yellow-y buckteeth and a thin goatee. He wears a gray Viking helmet with white horns, hiding his shiny dark brown hair and a handsomely big nose. Instead of having a shirt, he has a red leather coat with a white border. He also wears brown pants and black sandals.
In "Kelsey Quest," David can be a bit cowardly. You also see that he knows how to juggle with gravity sticks, beat-box, and takes martial art lessons. He is prone to innocence, like when Mark and Barry brought a cake for Jerry to lure him into Elder Rock, and when David carried the happy birthday sign, he believed it was a real birthday party. In "Kelsey the Elder," he was shown to be a very enthusiastic person, constantly smiling and yelling excitedly. He was also portrayed as lovably immature, wanting to drink acid spit in a game of DnD because he thought it might give him acid spitting powers and that he was already going to die instantly from something else anyway. He has a clear love for his friends, as his response to Mark and Barry reuniting after a falling out was to jump on them to hug them and yell "Yay! We're friends again!" Whenever he speaks, he pronounces "S" as a "Z" indicating that he has a speech problem.
- He, along with Mark and Barry, have appeared in Ben Levin and Matt Burnett's previous works, including I'm In Ur Manger Killing Ur Savior, Ronin Dojo Community College DX: The Digital Pirates of Dark Water Saga, and H.P. Papercraft.
- In "You're It", it is revealed that David is Jewish, Since Mark mentioned David's Bar Mitzvah gifts.
- David's face is revealed in the episode "Kelsey the Elder," having long and shiny dark brown hair, and a big nose. His enthusiastic demeanor turned bashful once his helmet was off, possibly meaning that it is a source of confidence for him.
- David's player piece in the episode "Kelsey the Elder" looked very similar to David, except it had long pink hair and wore a dress. Considering the show's representation of LGBT characters in the past, this might be a hint towards David not being cisgender. This could also just mean that David enjoys playing games as female characters. However, outside of the show, David is drawn multiple times in a dress. This theory has yet to be confirmed or denied by show runners. It is also popularly headcanoned that David is a trans man, however this has also been yet to be confirmed or denied.
- David is implied to have very sensitive skin, as shown in the episode "Kelsey the Elder" when he took a longer time to leave the cave than Mark and Barry because he had to put on sunscreen so he could "be in the light."
- His character in Mark's DnD game speaks "Dwarven," presumably the language of dwarves, but could not read it. Interestingly enough, considering the way it was discussed, there is a chance that his character can't read at all.
- In "Kelsey Quest" he started a devil sticks routine and was interrupted, implying they might be a hobby of his.
- Barry mentions in "Kelsey Quest" that David has his green belt/is approaching green belt status, implying that he takes a form of martial art lessons.
- ↑ http://onihat.tumblr.com/post/179599181101/happy-hallooooooooowwwwwwween-i-wanted-to-shove
- ↑ http://onihat.tumblr.com/post/172913255161/kawashite-yakusoku-wasurenai-yo
|Craig of the CreekCharacters in|
|Main characters||Craig • J.P. • Kelsey • Mortimer|
|Supporting characters|| Williams family: Bernard • Duane • Earl • Jessica • Jojo • Carter Brown
Mercer family: Laura Mercer
Bern family: Mr. Bern
Creek kids: 10 Speeds (Handlebarb, Warpspeed, Todd, Cannonball) • Horse Girls (Mackenzie, Melissa, Maney, Marie) • Junk Lord • Kit • Sewer Kids (The Sewer Queen, Frisboy, Scuba, AquaTina, Tiny Trunks, Speedicous) • Stacks • The Elders (Barry, Mark, David) • The Junior Forest Scouts (Jason, Tony, Boris) • The Ninja Kids (Yustice, Zatch, Prinda) • The Paintballers (Paintball Mike, Paintball Benny) • The Scratchless • The Witches of the Creek (Tabitha, Courtney) • Wildernessa • Cheesesticks • Tea Timers (Eliza, Jane, George) • Toman