|Craig of the Creek Wiki project pages|
|Rules • File Policy (Renders) • Manual of Style (Characters • Episodes • Locations • Transcripts) • Staff • Discord • Community Portal|
Welcome to Craig of the Creek Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussions tab located in the navigator.
Things to do
- Useful activities
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Gallery files]].
- Write a new article that's on the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting up very long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Add more...
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.