|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|Craig of the Beach||Gallery||Transcript|
- Bernard (non-speaking)
- Beachgoer (non-speaking)
- Ice cream vendor (cameo)
- Mortimor (mentioned)
- J.P.'s father (mentioned)
- This is the first season three episode with a title not starting with "the".
- This is the second episode that has a title based on the title of the show. The first is "Jacob of the Creek".
- The end credits theme is replaced with an instrumental beach remix.
- Craig eats a Slide the Ferret iced lollipop.
- In real life, Blue Bunny ice cream produces ice cream based on Sonic the Hedgehog, a character that Slide the Ferret is based on.
- Similar to the short "Craig of the Car", this episode's title is a pun on the series' title, Craig of the Creek.
- This is the second episode where Mortimor is absent, the first being "Sparkle Cadet".
- This is the second episode that does not at least partially take place at the Creek, the first being "The Takeout Mission".
- While searching for the treasure, a beachgoer disappears completely after Jessica throws her bag of chips to lure the seagulls. There's a possibility he was actually eaten by them.
- The heart-shaped blue diamond necklace J.P. found is a reference to the Heart of the Ocean necklace from the 1997 film Titanic.
- As Duane is carrying Kelsey back out to the ocean, she isn't wearing her shoes, but when he tosses her in the air she has them on again.
- After leaving the ice cream vendor, Kelsey and J.P. are each holding two treats, for themselves and to share with Jessica and Nicole. Craig was seen only with a Slide the Ferret pop, but later had an ice cream cone for Duane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.