|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. Feel free to expand it.
|Craig and the Kids Table||Gallery||Transcript|
It is the second episode in the series with two parts.
It's a Williams Family Thanksgiving, which means it's time to reunite The Kid's Table! But when Bernard accidentally destroys dessert, Craig uses the power of the Kids Table to help save his brother from certain grounding.
- Sewer Queen
- Gus the Cat
- This is the last episode to air in 2019 and the last in the 2010s decade.
- However, "Sugar Smugglers" premiered in Spain on December 27, 2019.
- This is the second half-hour episode, spanning two parts, with the first being "The Other Side".
- This episode uses a different credits song.
- The narrator saying "Only he didn't say 'sweet potato pie'." is a reference to the narrator's line "Only I didn't say 'fudge'." from the 1983 Christmas comedy film A Christmas Story when the bowl holding the bolts for Ralph's father's car's tire gets knocked out of Ralph's hand while his father tries to repair the flat tire, causing him to swear but the character is shown as saying the innocent word in order to maintain the media's family-friendly rating.
- The salt container is labeled "Martin Salt", a clear reference to the real-life salt brand "Morton Salt".
- The logo is a parody of the Morton Salt Girl that instead features the art director, Martin Ansolabehere.