|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|Craig and the Kids Table||Gallery||Transcript|
It is the second episode in the series with two parts.
It's a Williams Family Thanksgiving, which means it's time to reunite The Kid's Table! But when Bernard accidentally destroys dessert, Craig uses the power of the Kids Table to help save his brother from certain grounding.
The episode starts in The creek where it is leftover day, a day where all the kids of the creek bring leftover for thanksgiving dinner.
- This is the last episode to air in 2019 and the last in the 2010s decade.
- This episode uses a different credits song.
- "Only he didn't say 'sweet potato pie'." is a reference to the narrator's line "Only I didn't say 'fudge'." from the 1983 Christmas comedy film A Christmas Story.
- The salt container is labeled "Martin Salt", a clear reference to the real-life salt brand "Morton Salt".
- The logo features the art director Martin Ansolabehere dressed as the Morton Salt Girl.
- The title card is the first in the series to draw all characters with colored pupils rather than just dots.
- As Craig introduces everyone at the kids table, on-screen graphics appear resembling the character introductions from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- This episode is featured in a behind the scenes look on how a Craig of the Creek episode is made with Craig's voice actor narrating and experience how along with select people. Starting at the storyboards until the final product.