|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Craig and his friends come upon a mysterious moss village that could aid them in their quest.
- The Mayor
- Chicken Kid
- Pitchfork Kid
- Kenneth (imagined)
- Numerous aspects of the Moss Village are video game references.
- The title card is an homage to the "campfire" scene of Chrono Trigger.
- The video game portraits are inspired by Breath of Fire IV and the Mario & Luigi series.
- The background music that plays during the Mayor's oral history of Moss Village is similar to a tune heard in the Pokémon video games.
- The sound that plays when Craig receives the piece of the Puzzle Cube is similar to the "Item Get" sound from The Legend of Zelda.
- Bloopees and the method of finding them, cutting at shrubs and grass, are a reference to rupees from this series.
- Kelsey's failed attempt to find bloopees by breaking a pot is another way to find rupees.
- The presence of unexplained chickens is a reference to the video game series Counter-Strike.