|"Gotta map it!" |
This article is missing key information, making it a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|Ancients of the Creek||Gallery||Transcript|
Craig, Kelsey and JP discover an ancient fort that belonged to the first kids in the Creek.
- Fizzapedia, the website that Craig visited to research Hyne's Soda on his phone, is likely a Wikipedia-type website dedicated to soda.
- The superhero poster of Capegirl is a reference to Supergirl.
- The letter is encoded using a Caesar cipher; more specifically, a ROT13.
- When translated, the letter reads:
These are the last days of the Founders' keep. A twisted game of Capture the Flag has now escalated into total War and consumed the entire Creek. We have no choice but to abandon this place and start our new lives as indoor kids. We fear that We won't be able to return. So We leave our treasures to you, Future Creek Kids. If you can read this message, We hope that you're fans of mystery, adventures, and the wonders of the Creek. Like us. We hope you enjoy our spoils of playtime. Take care, have a great summer, and remember the key is to get behind peace, ya dig?
Signed -Bradley, Cathy, and Pradeep.
- BC Comics is a parody of DC comics.